We provide specialty resins for various applications for the coatings and allied industries. All of our polysaccharide resins are made from renewable plant sources and are non-toxic. This makes them ideal for formulating sustainable chemistry.
Lorama’s signature polysaccharide resins form the basis of our Lorama Polysaccharide Resin Technology (LPRT) system, which provides significant cost savings on the total paint cost and VOC reduction to allow manufacturers to meet environmental regulations.
- ECØ FLO™Open/Close
ECØ FLO™ is a high-solids VOC-free polysaccharide resin designed as a humectant for the manufacture of water-based and universal colourants.
- Free flowing liquid
- Non-freezing at -15oC
- Suitable for the manufacture of universal and water-based colourants
- 100% renewable
- Cost effective
- “Green” sustainable product
- INKRES™ 33Open/Close
INKRES™ 33 is a film forming polysaccharide resin used for partial replacement of acrylic emulsion resins in water-based flexographic ink formulations to improve press resolubility and stability.
- Replaces acrylic emulsions in water-based flexographic ink formulations to be applied on absorptive substrates
- Increases the ‘green’ content of the formulation
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes
- LPR™ SeriesOpen/Close
Lorama’s signature polysaccharide resins form the basis of the Lorama Polysaccharide Resin Technology (LPRT) system, which provides significant cost savings on the total paint cost and VOC reduction to allow coatings manufacturers to meet environmental regulations.
- Cost reduction in alkyd enamels.
- VOC reduction.
- Equivalent paint performance.
- Unlimited possibilities for use in various applications:
- Foundry coatings
- Fire retardant coatings
- Sound insulation
- CD surface coatings
- Pigment wetting
LTB™29 enables the joint compound manufacturer to make a pre-mixed ready-to-use joint compound. LTB™29 functions by bonding to the reinforcing tape and develops strength and hardness upon drying.PRODUCT FEATURES
- Imparts rheology to improve ease of application
- Improves sanding characteristics
- Superior fastening to reinforcing tape
- Replaces traditional binders, such as latex emulsions
- Cost savings